Bottom 1/3rd Focus
A major provider of telecommunications, wireless, cable, and Internet engaged Zero Variance to monitor one of their primary inbound sales channels for sales performance and customer satisfaction. As part of a push to increase Net Promoter Scores, Zero Variance was engaged in a special project to concentrate on performance improvement from the bottom 30% of the agent roster each month.
Zero Variance Results:
- Decreased Defect Rates by 40-50% in the first month
- Increased Net Promoter Scores for this group from 10 to 51
- Raised the performance levels of over 50% in the first month alone
- And an additional 25% in the second month
- Helped the company achieve 1st place in the J.D. Power’s industry rankings
Submit the required information to receive the full case study.